Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Child Support - Farmer, Farmer & Brown Family Law

Child Support

Child Support Lawyers Protecting Your Children By Keeping Up With Your Financial Circumstances

At some point after you receive the Final Order and Decree of Divorce, it is likely that the needs of you, your spouse, or your children will change. A job or career change, for instance, can alter you or your spouse’s ability to pay child support. If this is the case, it might be appropriate to petition for a modification.

In order to petition for a modification of child support there must be a substantial change in circumstances or a specified amount of time has passed. To determine if you qualify to modify your Child Support contact one of our experienced attorneys. 

Due to the complexity of child support modifications, it is crucial to retain an experienced and understanding family lawyer. Please reach out to Farmer, Farmer & Brown Law Firm for assistance in securing a modification to your child support agreement.